Hey there! Welcome to the blog!
If you are looking for ways to improve your nutrition (the easy way), but are completely overwhelmed by the endless contradicting nutrition advice out there, you’ve come to the right place!
Life and Dirt is all about finding the best simple, practical, and science-backed nutrition tips, so that YOU can make healthy choices in your everyday life.
The goal here is to demystify nutrition and uncomplicate healthy eating.
In this blog, you’ll find the tools to implement small but impactful changes such as reducing your sugar intake, making healthy food swaps, and whipping up delicious and healthy everyday recipes.
What you won’t find is diet extremes, expensive supplements, or other popular but useless health trends.
Get started by…
2. Checking out some posts:
- How to Get Healthy in 3 Steps + 7 Easy Habits for an Instantly Healthier Life
- 10 Healthy Food Swaps to Improve Your Diet The Easy Way
- 5 Easy Ways to Cut Down on Sugar
- Why Diets Don’t Work (And 3 Things to do Instead)
- How Your Genes Affect What Foods You Should Eat
- How to Boost Your Immune System Against COVID: 3 Key Vitamins and Minerals
You can also read more about me and the blog here.
So happy to have you here!